• Fiesta Departmental de la Vendimia – Between January and February. It is usually celebrated in the “Neyú Mapu” municipal amphitheatre.
• Carnavales de Antaño – February.
It has been carried out since 2000 and was first done as an initiative of the neighbours of La Consulta. Generally, takes place in the first fortnight of February, in two consecutive days. It consists of a parade along the avenues of San Martin district, with the participation of fellow neighbours and floats.
• Fiesta del Tomate y la Producción – March.
It is celebrated in La Consulta, in tribute to the work of the tomato producers. There are provincial, national and international artists. It includes exhibitions, competitions, sporting events, exhibitions of Creole skills and there is the election of the National Queen of the Tomato and the Production.
• Estudiantina – September 21
Due to the Students Day and the beginning of the spring, there is this celebration. The opening the event is done at the “Neyú Mapu” Municipal Amphitheatre. It includes rock bands concerts and raffles.
• Por un Cacho de Cultura – October
This is a non-profit family gathering which tries to enhance the culture of San Carlos in its different forms.
• Fiesta Provincial de la Tradición – November
It includes the celebrations in honour of the religious patron San Carlos Borromeo. The activities are concentrated in the head city, especially around the “Jose Hernandez” square and at the “Neyú Mapu” Municipal Amphitheatre. There is when the Provincial Traditional Argentinean Dances and the election of the Provincial Flower of the Tradition take place.