• The Pyramid of Barriales: It is a monument built in honour of the General San Martín in 1923, located at the square of Los Barriales district. Address: Provincial Route Nº 60, 11 kilometres from the city, district of Los Barriales.
• Popular Library “José Pedro Bustos”: It dates from 1970 and in its beginning it worked in a room of the Church of Our Lady of the Rosary. It was named in honour of Pedro José Bustos, a prominent resident of the place. Address: Fray Luis Beltrán 167. Phone: (02623) 498-442. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Historic Solar of the Orfila Mill: Of great historic and religious interest, this is the site where the first flour mill was established in the area in 1818, under the orders of General José de San Martín. In addition, it houses one of the provincial shrines in honour of San Cayetano.
The visitors can see elements of the former grinding in the small museum of the Orfila family and the “Acequia de la Patria”, commissioned to be built by General San Martín. Address: it can be reached through the street Corvalán, from San Martín.
• Historic Algarrobo: it is a specimen of algarrobo (Prosopis flexuosa) whose size and age, as well as the fact that the species has disappeared in the area, made it to be declared a provincial forest heritage. It is located on a private property. Address: Carril Sud Alto Verde and Calle Benegas, district of Algarrobo Grande.
Other cultural sites to visit:
• Plaza Departamental (square)”Juan Bautista Alberdi”
• Calle Isidoro Busquet (street)
• Capilla de la Luz (Chapel), in the district of Los Barriales.