HIGH-END WINE TOURS: A DAY THROUGHT THE WINE´S ROUTES IN MENDOZA
This high-end tour is designed for you to share and enjoy an excellent day of wine. We will visit some of the most important and highlighted wineries in the region. We propose you to live this experience in small groups of travelers who share the same interest in wine. This way, you can appreciate every detail of the visits and the end to this perfect tour is a truly gourmet lunch.
TOUR THROUGH THE HISTORY OF WINE (Maipú Experience)
Towards the east of the city, Maipú transports us to the past. You will experience the origins of wine in Argentina, stopping in the historic, restored Bodega Trapiche, then Bodega Sin Fin expects us to live a wine experience in its vineyards and production plant. Finally, the prestigious Bodega Familia Zuccardi, offers a 3 steps lunch, visit and tasting. These wineries paved the way for viticulture in Argentine, and still today conserve their family traditions. Through them you will learn the history of winemaking in Mendoza.
Days: Tuesday, Thrusday and Saturdays
Departure time: from 9.00 a.m. to 17.30 p.m. (approximately)
– Three Winery Visits and Tastings (Sin Fin, Trapiche and Zuccardi)
– Three 3 Course Lunch in Bodega Zuccardi
– Groups of no more than 8 people
– Bilingual Guide
– Personal Insurance
– Mineral Water
– SIN FIN: a family company, dedicated to vineyards growing since 1975, and currently also dedicated to quality wine production. Convinced that wine extends moves and conquers, its philosophy is to elaborate sensations and to keep them in each bottle to pour out them at the appropriate moment. The SinFin wines express the value the terroir, man’s work and seek to satisfy their consumers assuring quality.
– TRAPICHE: Represents “the richness of diversity.” Over the course of its history, this winery has always understood the strength of viticulture in this country, specializing in obtaining the best of the terroir, creating unique wines. In this historic Argentine name is an antique winery where we can learn both old and new winemaking techniques, as well as about each zone and vineyard they maximize the expression of their wines. You will enjoy a visit of this historic winery, finishing the tour in their tasting room where you can appreciate a view of the mountains and their barrel room at your feet. You will taste their Fond De Cave, Trapiche Colección Roble, and Trapiche Espumante Extra Brut.
– FAMILIA ZUCCARDI: is a family business founded in 1963 by Mr. Alberto Zuccardi who began planting vineyards in Maipú, experimenting with an irrigation system that he invented based on a method used in California. Fifty years into this journey, there are three generations gathered around a passion for wine. The conduction system is selected for each variety, according to regional and varietal characteristics. All cultural works on the ground – from pruning to harvest- aim at producing the best grapes. Technology is present throughout the manufacturing process to which it has high quality equipment.